Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and this is what life at Zomato looks like.
Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
About the Role:
The value derived by our users from Zomato’s platform depends on the breadth and depth (available choice) of restaurants they find on Zomato. Our Accounts Managers play a key role in delivering this value by acquiring and growing relationships with merchants across all our platforms.
Our Zomato sales team works simultaneously on multiple fronts - user on-boarding, retention along with restaurateur experience and real time payment settlements.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day
- Post commercial arrangements as a foundation to long-term partnerships with our merchants
- Efficiently solve problems and making smart decisions using data to ensure supply is our competitive advantage
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the partners needs and objectives
- Engage with restaurant partners through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Be the primary point of contact for the restaurant partner and build long-term relationships
- A field intensive role where you manage relationships with restaurant partners and help grow their delivery business on Zomato
Who fits the bill?
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience. Understands sales ecosystem
- Arabic speaking is a must
- Relevant experience in F&B industry will be advantage
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Is strong-willed and persuasive
- Should be presentable, articulate, detail-oriented and is able to multi-task
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently