Assistant Manager - Finance, Online Ordering
Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and half year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at Zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role:
As an Assistant Manager/Manager, you will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of the online ordering business of Zomato and look into the accounting and reporting activities. You will be involved in planning the financial strategy, doing forecasting, tracking actuals and support the management team by offering insights and financial advice and improve profitability.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly planning/forecasting for Online Ordering and other related businesses.
- Daily reporting and MIS at geography/business vertical level with actionable insights
- Forecast vs actual analysis and insights to business
- In depth analysis of various business levers and giving inputs for business strategy
- Working closing with central finance and controllers team to ensure monthly P&L accuracy
- Work with team for leading cost saving initiatives
- Working with various cross functional and finance stakeholders to ensure accuracy in forecast and actuals.
- Ensuring right controls and processes for key processes in Online ordering and other related business
Who fits the bill?
- Chartered Accountant with 4-5 years of experience
- Person should be a self-starter
- Good knowledge of FP&A process and excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ever-changing needs / environment
- Prioritize what’s important against urgency and manage pressure
- Highest levels of integrity and responsibility
- Good stakeholder management