Assistant Manager - Supply Operations
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery platform, providing in-depth information for over 1.4 million restaurants across 24 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal network of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Restaurants improve their discoverability through Zomato’s hyperlocal advertising platform - currently this forms a large part of Zomato’s revenue. In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Zomato has expanded its offering to include Online Ordering, Table Reservations, a White label Platform and a Point-of-Sale system, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionize the restaurant industry.
Ensuring a seamless delivery experience is an integral part of ordering food online. Zomato aims to bring the best in class delivery experience to users. This role will be working to build a great food delivery fleet.
Top of the funnel/ On-boarding:
- Prepare hiring targets for the city basis the demand growth plan
- Identify various sources to hire Riders and train them as per the projections and TAT
- Ideate and execute multiple BTL activities for hiring Riders
Engagement & Support:
- Build efficiency in support processes for improving Rider experience
- Analyze Rider performance metrics and drive supply team for controlling parameters
- Run retention programs for Riders in a cost effective manner
- Design and send out Rider communication daily
- Resolve Rider issues within specified time
Quality and Payout :
- Define service quality parameters for better customer and merchant experience
- Monitor key quality metrics at driver level and ensure they are under tolerance level
- Run exercise for filtering drivers for non-adherence to quality standards
Here’s what we are looking for-
- Engineering graduates with 0-2 years of experience in operations, logistics, e-commerce and consumer goods
- Exhibits high analytical skills with stronghold on excel
- Proven people management experience
- Ability to manage and mentor a highly dynamic and young breed of 5-6 team members.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and public speaking skills