Associate, Customer Delight
Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 , HY FY2020 and this is what life at Zomato looks like. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
Here's what you will do day to day
- Be part of a team that drives customer experience for some of the fastest-growing membership programs
- Communicate with customers through chats, emails or calls to resolve their concerns and queries within a predefined TAT
- Help merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback and escalating performance issues
- Work closely with Supply team to share user feedback on partner restaurants
- Provide feedback to our product and engineering team to ensure that both partner and user experience on Zomato is world-class
- Hustle with one of the most hard-working teams in the country – weekends are our busiest days, which is when we get the highest volume of orders; this calls for 6-day weeks for the team, which we work on a rotational basis
What we are looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and functional knowledge of Hindi (which is necessary when talking to restaurants)
- 1-4 years of experience
- People who are willing to work in shifts as per the needs of the business