Associate – Customer Delight, Portugal
Zomato’s most recent product, Zomato Gold, is an incredibly exciting and fast-paced project that keeps us on our toes. At the very core of this business is great customer experience, which is something we're known for, and something we work exceptionally hard to maintain. Our Customer Delight team is largely responsible for driving that experience, even when there are a few bumps on the road (and our foodies can be quite passionate when it comes to their dining experiences). By providing quick updates using our in-app chat feature, email, or calls, our Customer Delight team helps keep customers happy and coming back for more.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Communicate with customers via calls, chats and emails to resolve their order-related concerns and queries
- Help merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback and escalating performance issues
- Provide feedback to our product and engineering team to ensure the Zomato Gold experience on Zomato is constantly improving
- Hustle with one of the most hard-working teams in the country – weekends are our busiest days, and lunchtime and dinnertime our most hectic hours; for this our Customer Delight team works on a rotational basis
Here's what we're looking for:
- 0 to 3 years of work experience (prior work experience in a customer-facing role is a huge plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese, and a functional knowledge of English (which is necessary to connect with our Headquarter’s team)
- A huge amount of empathy, calmness, and positivity – these are absolutely non-negotiable
- People who enjoy working in a highly charged environment, with unpredictable hours, without compromising on quality
- Availability for night shift and weekend work
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.