Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and half year financial report
F Y2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at Zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role
We are looking for an Associate to work with the Sales Operations Team. This is a centralized team looking after the global operations post the client is on board across all Zomato ad sales products.
Here's what you'll do day to day
- Understand and execute day-to-day business requirements and prepare/execute operational practices/processes
- Taking ownership of end-to-end post-sales activities such as documentation, contract approval, invoicing, campaign activations and daily operational mails
- Work with the central and city management team to enhance existing reports and dashboards as well as build new ones that increase sales visibility and efficiency
- Operate as an expert of sales process and escalation point for issue and conflict
Who fits the bill?
- Any graduate with 0–2 years of work experience in operations or back office
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multitask
- Should be detail-oriented and analytically strong
- Should take ownership of work and is comfortable with unpredictable work hours
- Should be a team player and have positive attitude towards work