AVP - Offline Marketing
Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 , HY FY2020 and this is what life at Zomato looks like. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role:
This role will lead the brand equity initiatives for the online ordering business of Zomato. You will be responsible to charter the national growth plan and translate it into strong ATL/BTL plans. The ideal candidate for this role would have an in-depth understanding of the complete marketing mix, brand management experience on a national brand and strong analytical and business acumen to link the marketing programs with growth.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Drive strategy, planning and execution of national ATL/BTL campaigns for Zomato's Online Ordering business
- Drive order growth in the top cities by identifying the key drivers of growth and translating them into a comprehensive marketing plan
- Lead partnerships with key merchants and design customized ATL and BTL plans to deliver order growth
- Track offline marketing initiatives and optimize ROI by shifting spends across mediums with better returns
- Work with internal analytics team as well as external research agencies to mine consumer insights and translate those into strong marketing plans
- Be the thought leader for all marketing initiatives at Zomato Online Ordering and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive the voice of consumer across communications
Who fits the bill?
- 6 to 8 years of sales & marketing experience with a strong brand management background
- MBA from a premier management institute
- Experience of working across the complete marketing mix i.e, new product launches, communication, revenue management, packaging development