Content Associate - Jakarta
Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal. This means that we have to help foodies make the best dining decisions, which begins the moment they stop thinking about what's cookin', and start pickin’ a place instead!
The product helps users narrow down their restaurant choices. However, to make sure that this turns out to be a delicious decision, we need to constantly source, curate and update restaurant information.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to be a part of something that has a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato. The initiatives we take define our job description, not the other way around. About the job:
- As a Content Associate, you will play a key role to constantly source, curate and update restaurant information and help users derive maximum value from it
- Ensure that all the information a user requires to make a decision about their restaurant preference is available to them
- Responsible for collecting data through primary research which involves field assignments
- As part of the role, the new listings discovered needs to be shared with the sales team as possible leads
Please note that this is not a writing intensive profile
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Collect, curate and update information about restaurants and build a strong product-base for Zomato
- Execute quality check of the data on our website to ensure that information is accurate
- Look out for new restaurants in the city and ensure the website is updated
- You will be required to collect comprehensive information including menus and photos by visiting restaurants, as and when needed
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 0 – 2 years of work experience. Relevant experience is always a bonus!
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm and thinking on the feet
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours as in when there is a business need
- Willing to commute and visit restaurants whenever required
- Willing to travel outside the city, if required, on extended assignments (up to 6 months)
- Someone who understands our audience
- Extra points if you are already a Zomato user
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.