Content Associate - Jakarta
Zomato is the world’s largest aggregator for restaurants
Every month, Zomato connects 45 million users with 1.3m restaurants across 24 countries.
Our users generate and contribute more than 2 million photos, reviews and ratings on our platform monthly. It is a combination of a healthy user ecosystem, great content and an innovative product that makes us the world's largest restaurant search and discovery platform, which has had a phenomenal impact on the food industry.
In the 24 countries where Zomato is operational, we currently have an on-ground presence in 10 of them. In these markets, Zomato is powerful enough to shape the demand patterns for restaurants and we continue to grow in consumer popularity. Our goal is to be “the only food app you will ever need” and to become the largest food company on earth.
Over the next few years we aspire to build an engine that allows our users to have access to an affordable assortment of high quality meals to eat out or order in. We are working towards the idea of a kitchen-less world where most people should have access to great and healthy meals at the same price or cheaper than the cost of preparing them at home.
Zomato annual revenues increased by 45% of FY'18
Launched Zomato Gold November 2017 and currently have 150 000 subscribers
February 2018 launched new apps for Android and IOS and have significantly increased engagement and advertising results for our merchants
Zomato food ordering business has increased to 5 million orders per month from 3.5 million orders in 6 weeks
Please see our blog for more: https://www.zomato.com/blog/annual-report-fy18
About The Job
As a Content Associate, you will play a key role to constantly source, curate and update restaurant information and help users derive maximum value from it
- Ensure that all the information a user requires to make a decision about their restaurant preference is available
- Responsible for collecting data through primary research which involves field assignments
- You will be given full ownership to manage TANGERANG (Banten)
Here's What You'll Do Day-to-day
Collect, curate and update information about restaurants and build a strong product-base for Zomato
- Execute quality check of the data on our website to ensure that information is accurate
- Look out for new restaurants in the city and ensure the website is updated
- You will be required to collect comprehensive information including menus and photos by visiting restaurants. You MUST fulfil the minimum target assigned.
- Willing to commute and visit restaurants across TANGERANG and other assigned cities
- Take up project to enrich information for particular sets of key restaurants based on different user and content health metrics
- Create weekly/monthly report & plan. Direct report to Zomato Indonesia Head of Content
Here's what we're looking for:
Fresh graduate from any major (would prefer communication / literature studies).
- People who have maximum 2 years of work experience. Relevant experience is always a bonus!
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm and thinking on the feet
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours as in when there is a business need
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Willing to commute and visit restaurants
- Someone who really understands TANGERANG (Banten)
- Have a motorcycle & driving licence
- Someone who understands our audience
- Extra points if you are already a Zomato user
- Familiar & experience with photoshop
- Fluency in English
- Have an android phone
Please note that this is not a writing intensive profile