Content Executive - Kolkata
Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal. This means that we have to help foodies make the best dining decisions, which begins the moment they stop thinking about what's cookin', and start pickin’ a place instead!
The product helps users narrow down their restaurant choices. However, to make sure that this turns out to be a delicious decision, we need to constantly source, curate and update restaurant information.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to be a part of something that has a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think you’ll feel right at Zomato.
The initiatives we take define our job description, not the other way around.
Here's what you'll get to work on:
- Source, curate and update restaurant information (including menus and photos) by visiting restaurants and through online sources and build the core content for Zomato
- Own the process of quality checking each and every listing you touch upon
- Keep a keen eye when you are on the field and on online sources to be on top of new restaurants and other key developments in the restaurant space
- Be the voice of Zomato and delight users and restaurants who reach out to us to suggest content changes or with queries related to restaurants
- Interact with restaurant managers/owners and generate sales leads for the sales team
- Take up projects to enrich information for particular sets of key restaurants based on different user and content health metrics
Please note that this is not a writing intensive profile.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 0 – 1 year of work experience. Relevant experience is always a bonus!
- An avid user of Zomato and someone who enjoys getting hands dirty in building a content based product
- Has a willingness to learn and thrives on achieving ambitious targets without compromising on quality
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm and thinking on the feet
- Strong on communication and willing to delight users by becoming the primary point of contact for anything related to restaurant content
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Willing to commute and visit restaurants whenever required
Please note: This is a one year contract. At the end of the 12 month period, the contract may be extended for high performers.