Customer Delight Associate
Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and half year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role
Our Customer Delight team is largely responsible for driving customer experience. By providing quick updates using our in-app chat feature, email, or calls, our Customer Delight team helps keep customers happy and coming back for more.
Here's what you'll do day to day
- Be part of a team that drives customer experience for one of the fastest growing membership programs
- Communicate with customers through chats, emails or calls to resolve their Gold-related concerns and queries within a predefined TAT
- Help merchants improve service quality by relaying feedback and escalating performance issues
- Work closely with Supply team to share user feedback on partner restaurants
- Provide feedback to our product and engineering team to ensure that both partner and user experience on Zomato Gold is world-class
- Hustle with one of the most hard-working teams in the country – weekends are our busiest days, which is when we get the highest volume of Gold redemptions; this calls for 6-day weeks for the team, which we work on a rotational basis
Who fits the bill?
- 0 to 1 years of work experience (prior work experience in a customer/merchant-facing role is a huge plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and a functional knowledge of Turkish (which is necessary when talking to restaurants)
- A huge amount of empathy, calmness, and positivity – these are absolutely non-negotiable
- Customer-centric approach when resolving queries and concerns
- People who enjoy working in a highly charged environment, with unpredictable hours, without compromising on quality
- People who are willing to work in shifts as per the need of the business