We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying machine learning techniques, doing statistical analysis, applying stochastic modelling methods and building high quality prediction systems and integrating them with our products.
About the job :
- Selecting features, building and optimizing machine learning models.
- Modeling time series problems with Stochastic Models.
- Driving company towards taking business decisions with a touch of data.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear and understandable manner .
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Guiding Analytics team.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Own the entire data product development lifecycle as you hypothesize, create, optimise, test, launch, and refine data science products,
- Build features that will reach millions of users across 9 languages, 23 countries, and over 5 million Android users
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed
- Work with the real time data from our users to make the product better
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience in Data / data science related profile
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques such as regression,classification,clustering etc and relevant algorithms.
- Good applied statistics skills such as distributions, statistical testing, regression and probabilistic modeling.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python,R etc. Excellence in python is highly desirable.
- Good scripting and programming skills. Experience in writing api services is additional advantage.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive etc.
- Experience with using Big Data systems like Spark,kafka etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and data warehouses, such as MongoDB,Redshift etc.
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc is additional advantage.
You'll also get:
- To work in our state of the art office with Macbooks, a big screen for debugging, designing or whatever you're into, and high speed internet
- Open workspaces where the glass walls bear the finest ideas and cryptic musings (quite literally)
- To be a part of our engineering team which unites 5 nationalities, with friendly rivalries between Dota & CS fans, cricket & football fans, and even our Android & iOS teams
- A cup of coffee (or many) while your code compiles at our own cafeteria which also serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner