We're looking for a super organised scheduler, a strong team player and natural problem solver, aka: Personal Assistant. This role requires a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion. The ideal candidate will be an extremely agile and detail-oriented manager of calendars, events and relationships. She/ he should also have exceptional verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.Successful candidates are quick learners who complete a high volume of tasks and projects with minimal guidance, and take smart and timely decisions. They are also highly adaptable and identify and repair process inefficiencies.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Managing the CXO's team's time
- Complex calendar management which needs hourly attention
- Coordinating schedules and making necessary arrangements for meetings, and conference calls etc
- Managing the logistics for all travel related to the CXO offices - visas, tickets, accommodation, pick up and drop, local sims, etc.
- On going coordination with the HR, Finance, Legal and Admin teams - filing reimbursements, getting official paperwork attested and documented etc.
- Organising, prioritising and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action/ attention required is addressed
- Graduate with a strong background of administrative support
- 6 - 9 years of prior experience
- Extensive experience of diary management
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to juggle multiple critical requests and follow up until complete
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a business that can operate 24/7 and commit the time required to get the job done
- Terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude