Executive - Supply Operations
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery platform, providing in-depth information for over 1.4 million restaurants across 24 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal network of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Restaurants improve their discoverability through Zomato’s hyperlocal advertising platform - currently this forms a large part of Zomato’s revenue. In addition to restaurant search and discovery, Zomato has expanded its offering to include Online Ordering, Table Reservations, a White label Platform and a Point-of-Sale system, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionize the restaurant industry.
Looking for competent and determined candidates to join the online ordering team at Zomato. Key responsibility will be to manage the entire driver on-boarding lifecycle for Zomato Fulfilled Deliveries. The role would include sourcing, screening, on-boarding and training of field executives as well as being their voice at Zomato.
Here’s what you will do daily:
- Devise an effective sourcing strategy for timely recruitment of delivery riders
- Implement an end-to-end training plan to ensure the field executives are well versed with all aspects of their role
- Communicate with third parties regularly to keep them aligned with our sourcing targets
- Take complete ownership of the on-boarding process: Screening, documentation, payouts, asset management and exits
- Rider performance management: Track daily and weekly performance of the field executives, keep a check on their adherence to SLA’s, implement training and performance improvement programs
- Be the voice of the Field Executives: Drive regular employee engagement programmes, conduct periodic surveys and feedback sessions, provide complete closure to driver grievances
- Pitch-in, co-ordinate for and drive the launch of new initiatives for the FE’s, as well as assist in timely launch new localities
Here’s what we are looking for-
- 1-3 years of experience in managing field executives
- Crisp communication skills with a strong command on Hindi language
- Well versed with the local demographics
- Keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment
- Well versed with MS Excel