Features Writer - Mumbai, Pune, Dubai, Bangalore and Delhi
Zomato’s mission is to ensure nobody has a bad meal. We do this by helping people discover great places to eat around them and building amazing experiences around dining. Starting with information for over 1 million restaurants (and counting) globally, we're making dining smoother and more enjoyable. Zomato is used by millions everyday to decide where to eat in over 10,000 cities, across 23 countries. Going forward, Zomato intends to explore newer business opportunities and eventually establish end to end solutions to the user as well as the merchant.
Location: Mumbai,Pune,Bangalore and Delhi
What is the role?
We are looking for a features writer for a full time staff position. This role is ideal for anyone who loves editing, writing, and is obsessed with researching and telling stories about food and dining.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ideating and creating compelling content about restaurant and food experiences
- Collaborate with business teams to conceptualize and polish future story assignments that engage our audience and drive sales
- Take images and edit them to suit relevant storylines
- Liaise with internal stakeholders like sales, marketing, content to deliver on KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience in creating creative content or editorials for digital mediums - preference for background in food and restaurant related content
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Willingness to travel to various parts of Delhi in search of good content
- Basic knowledge of graphic design, multimedia content, social media and online publishing
- Meticulous planning capability. Must be self-motivated and should be able to meet tight deadlines
- A strong aesthetic sense, attention to detail, ability to collaborate
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Must be self-motivated and should able to meet tight daily deadlines
- People skills to manage internal stakeholders like Editors, Creative and Business teams