Key Account Manager - Gold (Lisbon)
Introduction to Zomato Gold
Zomato Gold is an exclusive dine out membership program that extends special privileges to members – a complimentary dish every time they dine at our partner restaurants in Portugal. Gold can be used at our partner restaurants in a very limitless way – i.e. on any day of the week, at any hour of the day, on any individual dish of the regular menu. That means that Zomato Gold members get to save on every visit and all you need is your phone! To know more about Gold, you can visit our blog. Currently, Gold is live in Portugal, UAE and India.
About the role:
The value derived by our users from the Zomato’s Gold Program depends on the breadth and quality depth (available choice) of restaurants they find on Zomato. Sales Manager plays a key role in delivering this value by acquiring the right restaurant partners merchants and bringing them on board as a Zomato Gold Partners.
The Key Account Management team works simultaneously on multiple fronts - onboarding partner restaurants, relationship management, staff training & engagement, coordination for marketing activities as well as escalation management to provide a smooth experience to both, the user and our Gold partners.
- Ensure that Zomato Gold has the most comprehensive selection of restaurants by signing up our target merchants quickly and effectively
- Build an in-depth understanding of the restaurants in your city across categories and sign up the right set of restaurants merchants to partner with by clearly articulating Zomato Gold value proposition to the merchants
- Efficiently solving problems and making smart decisions to ensure supply is our competitive advantage
- Maintain relationships with the restaurant partners and actively develop plans to engage with them to deliver client satisfaction and grow their business
- Retain your partner portfolio by proactively identifying pain-points and solving them swiftly
- Ensure high degree of responsiveness and ownership to minimize escalations and denial of service cases for your portfolio of restaurant partners
- Analyze and use data to create performance reports that effectively communicate value for partner
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 2 – 5 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- Proven track record in driving results for the customers for the organisation. Substantial experience in account management and business development would be an added advantage
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Absolute comfort with travelling within the city and meeting customers as required