Key Account Manager - Online Ordering, Arabic
Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to sell products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato.
We love having a full plate, so there will never be a lack of exciting things to be a part of – our products range from Ad Banners, Online Ordering, now we’re working on our Zomato Whitelabel mobile apps, Zomato Book, Zomato BASE…you get the point.
The initiatives we take define our job description, not the other way around.
About the job:
- As a Key Account Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants to use Zomato’s products and help users and merchants derive maximum value from it
- We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the sales ecosystem and who fully embraces the fact that we are always just 1% done
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you help restaurants market, engage and connect with their audience better by selling Zomato products
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties to chains
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who come with 2 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Driving license
- Someone who understands our audience
- Extra points if you are already a Zomato user
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride, because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.