Key Account Manager, Porto
Zomato is a global leader, restaurant search and discovery platform. We are the top go to food app for all our users. We provide in-depth information for over 1 million restaurants across 24 countries. Zomato gets over 90 million sessions a month globally from users who want to search, discover, transact, rate, and review restaurants; as well as to create their own personal networks of foodies for trusted recommendations. We are also a leading player in food delivery, table reservations in our core markets and have also successfully launched two user subscription services.
Zomato plays a critical role in restaurant ecosystem as well. Restaurants improve their discoverability and service through Zomato’s reviews and rating system. Restaurant use Zomato’s hyperlocal advertising platform to reach out to more users. Additionally, products like Zomato Order help them grow their delivery business and Zomato Book helps optimize their table reservations.
We are looking for experienced sales people to help restaurants reach their marketing objectives through digitally enabled products.
Here's what you will do day-to-day:
- Helping restaurants market themselves better by selling advertising space to them on Zomato
- Effectively searching for prospective clients and generating sales leads. Leads could range from take-away restaurants to 5-star properties
- Advising clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed on their advertising space on Zomato.
- Preparing reports for advertising campaigns and interpreting them for clients. Also suggested measures to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Managing end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team), campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Mentoring Business Development Associates, guiding them and helping them improve their Business Development skills
- Handling special projects related to Business Development. Involves taking single point responsibility of a certain revenue stream, process improvement, development of new products, etc.
- Managing critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in sales is essential.
- Someone who comes with strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
- Experience in Digital sales, Ad sales and Media sales would be beneficial.
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Prompt, intellectual and a go-getter
- Articulate, organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- Able to handle pressure
- Comfortable with flexible and extended work hours