Why should you join Zomato?
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to market products that have a visible and immediate impact in people’s lives, if you believe in owning what you help build like we do, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve everyday, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Zomato.
We love having a full plate, so there will never be a lack of exciting things to be a part of – our products range from Ad Banners, Online Ordering, Zomato Book, Zomato BASE…you get the point.
The initiatives we take define our job description, not the other way around.
About the job:
- Enhance brand reputation with our customers, merchants and all other relevant stakeholders and influencers
- Being on the pulse of current food, social, and cultural trends and events and weaving Zomato's presence into them
- As the face and voice of Zomato, you will need to build your personal brand and Zomato identity through social media activity to engage users and increase brand visibility
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Identify, build and close partnership opportunities to drive traffic and engagement for your market
- Enable and drive restaurants to educate their customers about Zomato e.g. through BTL or online widgets
- Managing outbound and inbound user communication in the initial stages of Zomato's presence in your city. Helping address feedback and queries, and most importantly, being a trusted companion to the city's food community.
- Attending events, Zomato hosts or participates in, both offline and online – foodie meetups, conferences, blogger events, ensuring Zomato’s presence in all local relevant events
- Coordinating across geographies and hosting unique and memorable dining experiences for members of the Zomato community
Here's what we're looking for:
- People who have 1 - 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing. Prior experience in the startup/food/lifestyle space is a bonus
- Good hold over Microsoft Office (Excel) along with basic knowledge about MIS
- Brilliant communication skills – written, spoken and interpersonal
- A passion for food tech and creative ideas
- Strong and active presence on online social platforms
- Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with moving targets
- Super organized and an efficient multi-tasker
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have you along for the ride because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.
We will only accept applications from candidates fulfilling all legal requirements to live and work in Metro Manila.