Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and this is what life at Zomato looks like. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role:
We know that great design and world class UX are at the forefront of an incredible customer experience. If you have an eye for simple, intuitive and elegant design, if you love the journey of discovery through iteration and have relentlessly high standards for delivering innovative and groundbreaking design solutions that shape the future of the product, we have the perfect role for you!
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and product managers
- Conduct user research, conceptualize user flows and wireframes
- Design prototypes and high fidelity mockups
- Analyze user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback technical constraints/opportunities and usability finding
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback
Who fits the bill?
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Good problem solver with an analytical bent of mind
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Being open to feedback, and willingness to implement changes based on feedback and requirements
- Knowledge of softwares such Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Interaction Design - Adobe after effects or principle, Invision, Marvel or any other software used for making prototypes