Sales Associate - Jakarta
Zomato is a restaurant search and discovery platform, providing in-depth information for over 1.4 million
restaurants across 24 countries. Zomato is used by consumers globally to discover, rate and review restaurants, as well as create their own personal network of foodies for trusted recommendations.
Restaurants improve their discoverability through Zomato’s hyperlocal advertising platform - currently this forms alarge part of Zomato’s revenue. Over the last 2 years Zomato’s Online Ordering business has matured and become fast-paced. At the very core of this business is great user experience, creating cutting-edge technology to connect restaurant businesses and customers in ways that will revolutionise the restaurant industry.
About the role:
Zomato Advertising platform provides smart targeting, simpler interface and greater visibility to our well rated
advertisers. As a Sales Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of restaurants
to use Zomato’s Advertising platform and help them derive maximum value from it.
Your role entails:
- Responsibility to acquire and on-board new Merchants
- Develop targeted campaigns for each merchant to help deliver fair ROI and communicate effectively on the ROI delivered and develop alternate campaigns as required
- Provide timely and effective resolutions to all client issues to ensure client satisfaction of the highest level
- Retain and grow Zomato business from existing merchants through Renewals, Up-sell, Cross-sell, etc
- Be the face of Zomato to the Merchants and be their partner of choice
- Effective management of your portfolio and database of prospects, current clients and past clients to ensure steady growth in merchant base and revenue
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- A field intensive role where you help restaurants market, engage and connect with their audience better by selling Zomato Advertisement subscription
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, which could range from stand alone restaurants to chains with national presence
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
- Ensure daily reporting as per the tools made available from time to time and timely and accurate updating of account data in existing sales MIS systems
Here's what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of sales experience. Understands sales ecosystem, is strong-willed and persuasive
- Basic English is compulsory
- Relevant experience in B2B sales will be advantage
- Exhibits initiative and demonstrates the ability to function independently
- Should be presentable, articulate, detail-oriented and is able to multitask
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
We’ve been growing very fast and don’t really feel like taking our foot off the gas. And we would love to have
you along for the ride because after all, it’s never too late to be part of a growth story! We believe that no problem is too big or too small to be solved.