Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, refer to our Annual Report FY’19.
Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us
keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role:
The value derived by our users from Zomato’s platform depends on the breadth and depth (available choice) of restaurants they find on Zomato. Our Sales Managers play a key role in delivering this value by acquiring and growing relationships with merchants across our Advertising, Online Ordering and Gold Platform. Our Zomato sales team works simultaneously on multiple fronts - user on boarding, retention along with restaurateur experience and real time payment settlements.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day
- Ensure that Zomato has the most comprehensive selection of restaurants by signing up the target merchants quickly and effectively
- This is a field intensive role where you onboard merchants on Zomato’s platform and help them engage with their audience
- Build an in-depth understanding of the restaurants in your city across categories and sign up the right set of restaurants to partner with
- Efficiently solve problems and make smart decisions to ensure supply is our competitive advantage
- Manage and grow long term relationships with the merchants: identify opportunities and take initiatives to grow the business of your accounts
- Analyze data and ensure month on month growth of your merchant business by making decisions on aspects like pricing and coverage
- Own all aspects of merchant satisfaction and help solve issues, troubleshoot as required
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
Who fits the bill?
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience
- Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams
- Should be presentable, articulate, data-oriented and is able to multi-task
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Fluency in Arabic is a must