Sales Intern - Bangalore
Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and and half year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at Zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role:
We are looking for interns to sign-up new merchants for our HyperPure Business
HyperPure is Zomato's supplies platform for restaurants. It allows you to purchase:
- The freshest, most high quality ingredients available on the market
- Antibiotic residue-free chicken, which is better for your customers than regular chicken
- Eco-friendly packaging (which is recyclable and doesn't harm the environment) for deliveries
Every single item sold on HyperPure is based on strict industry guidelines, ensuring that you get the best products at competitive prices, and that your customers benefit from these, too.
Here's what you'll do day to day:
- Contribute to rapid expansion during Hyperpure's customer acquisition drive
- Contact HoReCa (Hotels-Restaurants-Caterers) merchants and convince them to sign up on Hyperpure and place 1st order
- This is a field intensive role where you will onboard merchants on Zomato’s platform and help them engage with their audience
- Build an in-depth understanding of the restaurants in your city across categories and sign up the right set of restaurants to partner with
- Efficiently solve problems and make smart decisions to ensure that "speed to market" becomes our competitive advantage
- Scale up the business with sincerity, ownership, and passion
Who fits the bill?
- An avid user of Zomato and someone who enjoys getting hands dirty in building high standard service levels
- An energetic person who is ready to drive action throughout the day
- Available for full time (in-office / field ) internship
- Someone with attention to detail and an eye for following a strong process
- Able to start the internship 25th November onwards
- Available for duration of 1.5 months or more
- Interest in sales / business development and intent to hustle
- Ability to communicate clearly and have strong persuasion skills
- Fluency in English, and preferably in local languages (such as Marathi, Kannada, and Hindi)
What's in it for you?
- Gain knowledge of the complete food value chain - from farm to fork
- Get first hand on-ground sales experience
- Stipend - 15,000 per month
- Earn unlimited incentives based on successful conversions
- Work with and learn from experienced sales professionals
- Out Performers will be rewarded with a PPI with Zomato