Senior Manager- Digital Marketing
Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 , HY FY2020 and this is what life at Zomato looks like. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point, we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Lead & Manage all digital campaigns, ensure proper optimisation is taken place & monthly targets are met
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis LTV of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys, third party tools
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Manage and lead paid media execution team and work on capability building
- Work close with Digital Analytics team, Product Team, Tech Team and manage day to day collaboration
- Manage monthly P&L (Paid Spends) numbers with finance
Who fits the bill?
- 6-8 years of experience in core Digital Media
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Firebase, Mixpanel, Appsflyer, etc
- Varied industry exposure in running PPC, Affiliates and Display campaigns focusing on transactions
- Experience in managing P&L for Digital Media
- Knack for data driven creative conceptualisation and production
- 2-3 years of team management experience