Senior Manager - Recruitment
Here at Zomato, we have one thing that unites us all: working passionately to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal. Good talent is very critical for Zomato and we are looking for someone who can help us to get rich talent onboard.
Senior Manager, Recruitment is an integral part of this mission in being the gatekeeper to Zomato’s culture, providing the right talent as per the business needs & timelines.
Goal: To optimize recruiting efforts for the team by
- Identifying and building hiring capability and enable each business to hire critical roles for themselves
- Juggle multiple critical requests and ensure they are closed on time
Key areas of involvement
- Identify, source and build hiring capability across seniority in every business line to optimize efforts of the business teams across offices
- Liaise with the functions in businesses to understand job and role specifications
- Juggle multiple critical requests and follow up until complete; own the formal tracking process from creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing and closure
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Consulting, advising & challenging the hiring managers on the selection of candidates throughout the end-to-end process
What are we looking for?
- 8 - 10 years of prior work experience in talent acquisition in the high growth organization
- Prior experience in closing and negotiating mid and front line roles across businesses
- Demonstrated strong hands on experience in direct stakeholder management - identifying business priorities and implement solutions
- Ability to develop recommendations, referrals, use data extensively with spreadsheets
- Comfortable with recruiting tools and conducting sourcing
- Stellar communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to communicate strongly in stakeholder discussions, draft out feedback documents, deliver regular updates articulately and tactfully
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through complex and ambiguous situations
- Can build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Driven, highly organized with the ability to identify and focus on priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Track record of personal accountability, consultative approach while dealing challenges and a strong work ethic