Sourcing Associate - Hyperpure
Zomato as an organization has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and this is what life at Zomato looks like.Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out our blog for all the latest updates.
About the role
Zomato Hyperpure team is looking to revolutionalize the HORECA Supply chain. For the same, team is looking to develop multiple warehouses across the country. This role would be a part of the Hyperpure team and
would be responsible for availability, DOH & ageing inventory, fill rate & vendor management.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day
- Daily collaboration with all stakeholders like category buyers, operations, stores, vendors, 3rd party etc
- System/business knowledge of SCM for smooth functioning to achieve departmental and business KPI’s
- Manage replenishment of the assigned categories.
Manage relationship with Vendors and ensure they attain training on metro systems
- Accountable for Category level Availability/Fill Rate to enable sales in stores.
- Ensure optimum level of Inventory in the stores and achieve category level DOH targets.
- Collaborate with vendors, stores and Offer management team to get the article replenished
Who fits the bill?
- 1-3 years of experience in replenishment and inventory management
- Advance Knowledge of inventory management
- Should have strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Must demonstrates quick responsiveness
- Should be able to display flexibility & adaptable to change
- Effective verbal & written communication skills