Vendor Operations Associate (JIT) - Bengaluru
Zomato as an organisation has grown and scaled multifold over the last few years. We are committed to bringing the best food to everyone; no matter who they are and what they can afford.
To know more about what’s cooking at Zomato, here is our Annual Report FY’19 and and half year financial report FY2020. Creating and re-inventing has been a key practice at Zomato and at this point we require folks who can help us keep pace with the dynamic ecosystem we are all a part of. Check out how life at Zomato looks like and our blog for all the latest updates.
HyperPure is an initiative by Zomato to provide fresh, high quality ingredients and supplies to restaurants. HyperPure was launched in August 2018 to supply fresh, clean ingredients to restaurants. This first-of-its-kind initiative uses an end-to-end technology-driven platform custom-built to provide online access to fresh and clean food ingredients to restaurants.
About the Role:
This role will be a part of the HyperPure business and will involve ensuring stock availability at all times for customer fulfillment. The Replenishment team drives -
Vendor management & Issuing Indents; SCM Coordination; and Physical JIT Articles Reconciliation
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Conduct analysis on Inventory and Orders to be fulfilled to drive correct ordering
- Ensuring consistency for supplies within agreed lead time as per PO cancel date
- Tracking stock through vendor depots to make sure they arrive at our store on time
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure the first-mile is on the track followed by GRN on time
- Daily collaboration with all stakeholders like category buyers, operations, stores, vendors, 3rd party etc
- System/business knowledge of SCM for smooth functioning to achieve departmental and business KPI’s
- Co-ordination with the Store to resolve to receive, Purchase orders, invoice issues. Further highlighting the concerns to Buyers and Vendors as required and getting issues resolved
- Co-ordinating with Category Managers to Liquidate inventory of JIT articles which cannot be returned back to Vendors
- Accountable for Availability/Fill Rate to enable sales in stores
- Collaborate with the Customer Delight team to flag potential shortfalls to protect the customer experience
- Reconcile physical stock after dispatches and plan RTV
Who fits the bill?
- Relevant industry experience related to replenishment/Vendor Management/SCM Ops planning with 1-3 years of overall experience
- Graduation/PG diploma in operations
- Advance Knowledge of inventory management
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter, flexible to meet challenging priorities while adhering to department timelines
- Good team player and able to adapt to a dynamic environment